2003 International 3800 Bus Conversion

keons500

Observer
Lmk when your in Seattle! Looks like a great trip

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just edited my post... The bus is in Seattle! I am not. I join in Portland when they head South on Monday. The boys went up there for a contest this weekend.

Is that where you're based?

java

Expedition Leader
I just edited my post... The bus is in Seattle! I am not. I join in Portland when they head South on Monday. The boys went up there for a contest this weekend.

Is that where you're based?
Ah damn! Yep I'm in Seattle. Well have a great trip back south!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

keons500

Observer
In Portland I found a leak in the driver side air bag. I ended up at a family owned truck shop and pitched in with the mechanic Robert. Both bags were replaced, front end tightened up, and everything greased.

IMG_0800.JPG.jpg

I later discovered the viscuous fan clutch is bad. This is why the truck had overheating problems when the team was driving it. I just hadn't been around much to diagnose. The fan clutch still isn't replaced because the 2" nut won't break loose.

I cleaned up the interior a bit to get ready for my girlfriend and I's trip from Portland to Michigan. The toolbox drawers ended up being a nice setup.

IMG_0861.JPG.jpg

keons500

Observer
We went through Mt Rainier, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson Hole, and now we're posted up in Eastern Wyoming after ~8,000 miles. We camped in National Forest Campgrounds each night except for the first night in Portland and after driving through the fires in Montana.

_DSF3537.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste