SHOP TOUR & DIY

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
We wanted to do a video of a shop tour and show you some of the projects currently under construction as well as a little about my collection of gas pumps and signs here in the shop. Our plan is to do one of these every few months to see some of the crazy things we are building. In addition to projects we alwys love doing demo and how to videos as our DIY Series begins with the install video of the Baja Grocery Getter front suspension.

If there is something you would like to see being built or installed for a future video please let us know.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe to our channel for more great videos.

WTD

wjeeper

Man that tubing notcher is an freaking monster! Just spent the last few minutes mesmerized watching them chewing through steel. Reminds me how chinsy my cheap chinese holesaw notcher really is.

Nice shop, I am more than a little bit jealous of your wall of toolboxes full of supplies!

Mat Mobile

Adventurer
Great video! Thanks for taking the time to share Jeremy.

Since I won't be able to drive the 4,600+ km to visit your shop until a few years, it's great to see that it's well organized and clean.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
DIY Baja Grocery Gettter

Thanks Guys for taking a look at our shop tour video. Please if you have feedback on what you would like to see more or less of, the only way we know is by your comments. As the title of this thread is Shop Tour and DIY, here is the first video for that series. We hope that these videos can help you out.
This is 1 of 3 on the installation of our Baja Grocery Getter 6" suspension lift for the Ford Econoline Vans 1993-2014

We hope that this video will help with understanding more about this kit and the installation process.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Baja Grocery Getter. 6" lift install

As we continue our DIY series, here is part 2 of the Baja Grocery Getter suspension install. This video goes over the install process of our 6" suspension kit for you to use as a reference when you install yours. Part 3 will be out shortly and cover the installation process of the rear suspension and shocks.

Let us know what you would like to see installed?

WTD

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Kaiden gets the warn winch hookup!

his video really isn't really part of the DIY Series we are doing but sure is fun to surprise my son Kaiden with really cool stuff from our sponsors! The guys at Warn Industries fell in love with Kaiden at Overland Expo this year after explaining to them how he needed a winch for his Power Wheels Jeep. You may recall seeing him cruising it around in part of the Sema 2016 build videos. This is him getting his new Warn Drill Winch.

Thanks for watching.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Baja Grocery Getter Rear leaf spring installation

We finally have the 3rd part of the Baja Grocery Getter 6" lift install. This video cover the installation process of the rear leaf springs and shocks. These springs can be custom built for the weight of your Vehicle.

This is a 6" lift kit for the 1992-2014 Ford Econoline/ E-Series vans

Lots more videos coming up so please subscribe to our Youtube channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles