Desert Off-Road Trip April 2017

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
I enjoy a little balance so - I love that sticker! Makes me laugh every time, so keep doing your thing haha.

Also, great pictures, vids, rig, and adventures! Thank you for posting them up. In fact, you helped inform me for a recent trip through Berdoo Canyon, Joshua Tree, and out Old Dale, so again thank you. Enjoyed the Death Valley write up as well but didn't make it out there...yet...

Glad I could help thanks man!

just go w/ the flow man.

Lol right?

Superduty

Adventurer
Like I said above it's part of the Pelfreybilt swingout

My bad, you wrote "It's a fold down table that's attached to my Pelfreybilt swing," I didn't get the part that it came from Pelfreybilt that way. I understood it was "attached" to the bumper. Thanks for the clarification.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Xterabl

Adventurer
Thanks for the pic and thanks for the sticker.
Here's my favorite hippie sticker.
(As a side note: it's bad enough you didn't want to work for a living but then you went and had kids, and it turns out (surprise, surprise) that their sense of entitlement was even worse than yours. And then THEY went and had kids and now my children are having to deal with the obscene logical deficiencies born from the extreme narcissism of your grand-children. Thanks a lot Hippie Scum.).

Love hippies.jpg

Attachments

• Love hippies.jpg
    Love hippies.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles