2007 EarthRoamer F-550 camper #52

asharapov

WanderOften, thanks for taking the time to talk to me about your beautiful Rig. It is indeed a well cared for vehicle. It is a solid peace of art, no doubt! This sale won't last, somebody grab it before it goes. Wife won't let me have two ER so I have to make tough choices! cheers

Herk72

I had a chance to look at this Earthroamer before deciding to have a different make custom built from the ground up based on our circumstances. In fact, my wife and I were actually on the verge of making an offer to Bill at one point.

As we viewed the vehicle it quickly became apparent that Bill is very passionate about taking care of his equipment. It is in great shape and has been very well cared for. The inside of the cabin looks near new. We drove it as well and it has a comfortable ride. Another reinforcing factor is just how well Bill understood the mechanics of the unit (like all the routine maintenance for example) as demonstrated by his walkthrough.

I have no skin in the game here. Just thought I would add an unbiased opinion from a firsthand look as I know many folks could be interested but live a considerable distance away.

I had a chance to look at this Earthroamer before deciding to have a different make custom built from the ground up based on our circumstances. In fact, my wife and I were actually on the verge of making an offer to Bill at one point.

As we viewed the vehicle it quickly became apparent that Bill is very passionate about taking care of his equipment. It is in great shape and has been very well cared for. The inside of the cabin looks near new. We drove it as well and it has a comfortable ride. Another reinforcing factor is just how well Bill understood the mechanics of the unit (like all the routine maintenance for example) as demonstrated by his walkthrough.

I have no skin in the game here. Just thought I would add an unbiased opinion from a firsthand look as I know many folks could be interested but live a considerable distance away.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm pretty proud of the condition I've kept my Earthroamer in and all the steps I've taken to improve it. Hope your new rig works out well for you.

Last edited:
Yes it is. I've got two highly interested buyers who are both working on financing right now but the rig is still available. I'll PM my email and we can setup a time to show it. You'll be impressed! Thanks for the interest.

Bill

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier

Members online