Android Tablet Selection

dirtlimo

Observer
That was what I thought would happen as well. So I'm left with a question now. Is it the the HW inside the tab, or is it somehow GAIA. I will state that even Goggle maps could not keep up in just map mode. I really don't want to have get another device, but it LOOKS like that may be the issue. I am going to give it another shot this weekend after I scour the android forums for possible solutions.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
That was what I thought would happen as well. So I'm left with a question now. Is it the the HW inside the tab, or is it somehow GAIA. I will state that even Goggle maps could not keep up in just map mode. I really don't want to have get another device, but it LOOKS like that may be the issue. I am going to give it another shot this weekend after I scour the android forums for possible solutions.

Have you tried running the cleaning utility in settings and restarting the device? Sounds like your tablet might be junked up and running poorly. It could also be a app hogging resources in the background.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I was just going to suggest resetting the tablet too. That might help too. Sounds like a software conflict more than anything hardware.

dirtlimo

Observer
Thanks for the input guys. I have reset it a couple times. I did install a GPS test app last night and with GPS only...its "ok" at getting satellite data at best. Seems to loose lock about 1/3 of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles