For Sale: Ford E-350 mini shuttle bus w/ low original mile 7.3

CO. Cruiser

Update Bus is SOLD

OK here goes something I am sure I will regret later...
For Sale ,2000 Ford E-350, Goshen Coach built, mini shuttle bus.
I bought it with plans of building a bad *** overland rig, then the wife decided she did'nt want to be together anymore... long story.

I started to convert it, removed all the seats, installed a new pressure treated plywood subfloor, had AC system gone through, new compressor, hoses, air dryer, refridgerant. Cooling system flushed, thermostat, proper diesel coolant, distilled water, New Interstate battery, switched out the useless mirrors for Super Duty telescoping tow mirrors. Installed Rockford Fosgate Punch series door speakers.
It has a clean California title in my name, registration paid till 3/2018, Clean Carfax report included. Miles are actual, and verifiable. It was owned by a senior center, rarely was used for more than short trips to take seniors to the store or movies, etc.

Here is the details, Bulletproof 7.3 Diesel motor, original miles are currently 45,863...seriously, not a typo. Has front and rear Carrier brand AC, Power steering and brakes, cruise control, manual windows and locks, tires are 80-90% tread, zero leaks, drips, or worries, its like a new van. SINGLE REAR WHEEL!!!
It is ready for a 4x4 conversion, or a 2wd lift? Build the inside how you want, and have a unique and almost new rig!

I'm on San Diego County, CA. I am happy to answer questions, or show wan anytime.. faster I sell it faster I can move on. Cash or local bank wire transfer or verifiable cashiers check. $14,000

Hers a link to Craigslist ad. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/6095288008.html

Last edited:

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Wow - That is quite a find. I am not a F*rd guy but that tempts even me! Super easy to lift / convert to 4wd. Just replace the goofy side door with something more usable. The fact that it has regular front doors is a huge selling point. Would make an easy small earthroamer-class rig without that much work. Super cool potential! GLWS.

CO. Cruiser

Wow - That is quite a find. I am not a F*rd guy but that tempts even me! Super easy to lift / convert to 4wd. Just replace the goofy side door with something more usable. The fact that it has regular front doors is a huge selling point. Would make an easy small earthroamer-class rig without that much work. Super cool potential! GLWS.
Thanks for the kind words. Ithink you are right on with the side door, I planned on installing a secure RV style door.

WFOORBUST

Bus

Any info on where, how you found this cool rig? Any chance you could post some pictures of the inside? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier