5 Jeep Moab Rims 17x7.5 $450 OBO Seattle

GoodEnoughforGabe

Adventurer
Hey there,

I just picked up a set up 5 Jeep Moab rims in black. They are off of a Rubicon, I found them on Craigslist. I took the tires that came with them off and mounted them to my truck. I do not own a Jeep so I have no need for the rims. I will be dismounting the tires currently on them, all except for one, which is the stock tire and has never been mounted before.

So 5 rims for sale, 1 with a tire if you so desire. < hey that rhymes :Wow1:

Here is a picture of the wheel, I was post some more once I get them unmounted.
Jeep Moab wheel.jpg

The wheels are free of any curb rash or imperfections, they were only run for 12k miles and they look brand new. I am not trying to make money on these, just passing a long a hell of a deal to somebody who needs a good-looking set of winter or off-season rims.

I am located in the Greater Seattle Area, and can drive to meet serious buyers. Would prefer local pickup, but we will see how long they take to sell. Just would not be as good of a deal for the buyer to have them shipped, and packing them will be a pain in the behind.

$450 for all 5 rims, and the 1 stock brand new tire. Open to reasonable offers. Located near Seattle, WA

GoodEnoughforGabe

Adventurer
Could anyone use a set of rims? They will fit the Grand Cherokee as well as JK rubicon. They are in great condition and I'd love to get these out of my garage.

Thanks for looking, pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles