Chevrolet Express Mini Fenders

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevrolet Express Mini Fiberglass fenders

Awesome settup, looks way better than hacking away at it. Any chance you have a concept pic of the fenders...? I am having a tough time seeing the finished product. I would love a set of them for my box van!

Thanks Ross

These are the finished product installed on this van.
Here is a side by side comparison of a stock fender and the fiberglass. The major difference is the bottom where it is thinner to give more tire clearance.

RC413

Observer
These are the finished product installed on this van.
Here is a side by side comparison of a stock fender and the fiberglass. The major difference is the bottom where it is thinner to give more tire clearance.

Apologies, I meant the complete fender. The mini fender is great, and really useful. I was hoping to get an idea if the main fender was going to flow well.

Thanks Ross

Thank you very much for making another great product for chevy/GM vans. Is this exclusive to 2003+ vans or can they be use on a 2000 model express van?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevrolet express van fiberglass mini fender

Thank you very much for making another great product for chevy/GM vans. Is this exclusive to 2003+ vans or can they be use on a 2000 model express van?

This works on the 96-02 models also.

This Van is runnning 285x75x16 tires with our coil spacer and mini fenders. However you do get a little rubbing at full turn and bump. We also added our Add A Leaf in the rear with FOX shocks at all 4 corners. A great look for the older 96-02 Chevrolet Express Vans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94