Chevrolet Express Mini Fenders

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
How about possibly the smallest fiberglass fender? This is a first look at one of our new products. This Chevrolet Express Mini Fenders give your wheel well an additional 1" of clearance in the rear section. For some of you looking to run larger tires these mini fenders should help you out.

As always we love your feedback, even if you own a ford..... :Wow1:

Still a little fine tuning, then will be ready for your Chevrolet Express Vans.

Thanks
WTD

Mat Mobile

Adventurer
Awesome idea!

Can you please clarify the application (in this case mostly the year)? This one seems obvious but sometimes it gets confusing with the 2003 changes on the front end.

wjeeper

shutuptakemoney.jpg

Let me know when you have a set finished! I had looked at trimming the stock fenderette but didn't like the way it looked

dleeallen

Adventurer
Anyone know what the additional clearance allows for tire size in various lift heights, including stock? I'm days away from putting tires on my rig but not quite ready to lift it. Had been planning on 265/70/17s. I want to see how folks are dealing with lack of caster on lifted vans before I take the lift plunge though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevrolet suspension lift, 2 wheel drive

Anyone know what the additional clearance allows for tire size in various lift heights, including stock? I'm days away from putting tires on my rig but not quite ready to lift it. Had been planning on 265/70/17s. I want to see how folks are dealing with lack of caster on lifted vans before I take the lift plunge though.

These are calling your name!

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Those are 2wd right? Or do you have a solution for the awd vans too? Mine is awd.

Correct those are for the 2 wheel drive, however you should be able to run the same drop bracket kit as the 4x4? Still waiting to get my hands on a AWD.....

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevrolet Express Mini Fiberglass fenders

We have been working away on these fiberglass fenders and have some recent pics of them installed. The gained room is 1" for additional tire clearance.
Passenger Side

The drivers side

Overall look:

Keep in mind these are Fiberglass and there is fine tuning when installing them. These are now in stock and ready to ship, which we will do for free if you mention you saw these here!

Thanks Guys

Jeremy

RC413

Observer
Awesome settup, looks way better than hacking away at it. Any chance you have a concept pic of the fenders...? I am having a tough time seeing the finished product. I would love a set of them for my box van!

Thanks Ross

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles