My other hobbies include...

Ashton

A few pictures from my outdoor activity the other day. We have been having some rain days up here in Gold Country lately, so I took advantage of a cool, sunny day to get out and enjoy my other favorite outdoor activity.

I run Spartan Races for fun, so my training usually happens in similar environments. I like to find those middle of no where, little traveled paths to explore and run around on. Some people explore on bike or buggy, I prefer my own two feet.

**NOTE: This image uploader is prohibitively bothersome and is severely limited. How do I get admins to give me linking privileges so I can link from my photobucket account? This is getting annoying, and limits my ability to spin a yarn that someone might enjoy.

Beautiful day out at Hidden Falls Regional Park in Auburn, CA
IMG_0505.jpg

The Legacy Loop is 7-8 miles of mostly service track/fire break. The path narrows out a bit in the last mile or so.
IMG_0506.jpg

I love the spring time up here. Everything is green and lush and the ground is soft and forgiving.
IMG_0510.jpg

Well, dunno how this got flipped or how to flip it back. LET ME LINK PICTURES FROM Pb DAMN ADMINS!!!!
View attachment 396959

No obstacles on this day, just a wonderful run/hike. Aiming for distance and time as I have a Beast to run in September.
IMG_0515.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke