2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad "Wilderness Wagon" Build

mmoore

Baja bed rack question?

Motor-vater, hey I'm looking to copy your exact setup regarding the Maggiolina RTT on your Tacoma. I noticed that in the first picture you have posted the RTT is mounted on the Front Runner bar kit and the later pics show the RTT on the Baja Rack. On either rack, did you have to make any modifications to install the RTT? Or, was it just a straight up bolt on process? Thanks for any information you can provide…I'm a newbie at this stuff.

BTW, very nice rig!

Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
Dumbprat really!!! I don't think you could be any ruder if you tried!! ****** looks great !!! I too am throwing some of the catalogs used here lol!! Ordered the same bumpers , rock sliders and the baja racks!!! Thanks for the helpful thread !!! Will definatly keep following !!!

msk1959

I love the bumpers that you made for this truck. Really neat idea. I myself have a Frontier and not a fan of heavy aftermarket bumpers. This one is just what I was looking for. Did you fab it yourself. . 2. I could not find the bed rack on the Baja website. The only have the roof rack.

Awesome build so far. Thanks for sharing!

Happykamper

Explorer
I could not find the universal tub rack either. C4 fabrication. Same type as on this thread . The bumpers here were from off camber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior