Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mat Mobile's Roadtrek ('98 Chevy 3500 2WD)

Quote Originally Posted by Photomike View Post
    I have been finding it hard... okay to be honest nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find people that are able to help with anything outside the box. Lots of talk but when it comes down to actually doing, even getting a quote and there is no action. I hope you found a group that will do what you want.

I got my Espar installed on the fourth try as the first three said they would but then heard nothing from them. Wanted some other work done but still waiting a couple months later for a quote as they will get right on it, frustrating it is.
    Nothing has been delivered yet so you never know but it's a professional shop and the mechanical part is, I think, fairly straightforward. Fingers crossed!

I think Jeep from Overland Explorer could help you out. He's in Red Deer Alberta. He gave me a quote and the price was of professional level (cheap quotes mean cheap work) and was comparable to the one I picked locally. Plus the project evolved so it didn't really work out.
    Currently building Gandalf (1998 Roadtrek Versatile 200 2WD)
    Instagram account: @the_bohemivan

Southern Alberta - or where the truck is parked
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat Mobile View Post
    Nothing has been delivered yet so you never know but it's a professional shop and the mechanical part is, I think, fairly straightforward. Fingers crossed!

I think Jeep from Overland Explorer could help you out. He's in Red Deer Alberta. He gave me a quote and the price was of professional level (cheap quotes mean cheap work) and was comparable to the one I picked locally. Plus the project evolved so it didn't really work out.
    I got most of my stuff done now or lined up, only a couple small things remaining on this build. The next one I will know better, oh wait I am not suppose to do another one
    2017 Ford Transit MR, 2011 Majestic 19G & EVO electric bike

Paterson Photography Ltd. offering photography workshops, classes, expeditions and adventures around the world.
    Take time to learn how to operate your digital camera so you can get the best images possible!

http://www.firstchoicephoto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Photomike View Post
    The next one I will know better, oh wait I am not suppose to do another one
    No worries, this is my 4th van. Hopefully it's my magnum opus and therefore last one.
    Currently building Gandalf (1998 Roadtrek Versatile 200 2WD)
    Instagram account: @the_bohemivan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234