Icon Suspension for '01-'10 GM HD

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Don't expect a miracle. These trucks only have 6" of travel (at the wheel, less at the shock). I have remote reservoir King 2.5's on the front of my truck and while they are nice, it runs out of travel on big hits. Hard to make a shock that can absorb bumps in only a couple of inches of travel. Otherwise there are several UCA's to chose from, so not sure if their version is dramatically different from anyone else's. Especially $2600 for shocks, UCA's, and keys. :Wow1:
Jack

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Sounds like a SAS it is then.. :)

Yep. I have my metal from Tim's design and picked up my front axle a week ago...
Will be ordering some parts from WFO Designs as well. Took Trevor's truck (WFO owner and has the 3" kit on his truck) for a drive. Amazing how much better it drove over everything.
Jack

locrwln

Expedition Leader
What will you be doing with the kings you had on the truck?

They will be up for sale, but it's going to be a little while. I have to go in for shoulder surgery, so that will put me out of rig building ability for about 6 months. I expect that it will be first part of next year before I can get started. The front diff with the e-locker will be up as well.
Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz