Dosko Capmate Chuck Box Video Review

gunsandgearnetwork

A video review I did of the Campmate chuck box and whats in mine.

\[video]https://youtu.be/-xvfViKoWqg[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/-xvfViKoWqg[/video]

Last edited:

gunsandgearnetwork

Promoting your own video channel teeters on spam...

Be glad to remove the videos but thought it would be helpful.

Just fyi, I make ZERO money from my YT channel after all expenses on gear bought, etc. It cost me lots of money on gear etc to even produce the videos. I am an avid outdoor guy and just love sharing the knowledge and passion.

Also YT has recently changed their "view" of channels like mine so most all revenue generated is no existent.

Last edited:

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
I don't think it is spam, he's not selling anything. I even learned a thing or two about my Campmate from it.

gunsandgearnetwork

I don't think it is spam, he's not selling anything. I even learned a thing or two about my Campmate from it.

Thanks, I am glad you found it helpful. The handle addition is a huge help. Some people have put the handle attached to the lid but in my opinion that puts too much stress on the hinges that hold the lid on.

Roger M.

Adventurer
certainly doesn't read like spam to me.

you gotta' link to somewhere to watch a video ... in this case a link to Youtube, where 99% of the worlds videos live.

i don't get how this is spam in any way, shape, or form.

there's 100 Youtube links posted to the Portal every week ... what makes this one spam?

gunsandgearnetwork

I guess they feel that way because I am not posting a random video I found, I am posting a video I did myself on my YT channel. They think I am promoting my channel there for thinks it is SPAM. I also just posted a video of a DIY $10.00 Hi-Lift jack mount also but if the mods feel it is SPAM they are more than welcome to remove any and all my post. I am an outdoor enthusiast and an FJ Cruiser owner that happens to have a YT channel sharing that passion with others. Being here and posting is just another way of sharing that passion.

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
SPAM is only spam if you are making money. If you have ads on your youtube channel, then that's spam. If you don't and it is simply helpful info, then it is not.

Admittedly, your user name seems to identify you may have a community or some sort of business enterprise, but the tenor of you comments seem reflect a helpful intent.

D

gunsandgearnetwork

SPAM is only spam if you are making money. If you have ads on your youtube channel, then that's spam. If you don't and it is simply helpful info, then it is not.

Admittedly, your user name seems to identify you may have a community or some sort of business enterprise, but the tenor of you comments seem reflect a helpful intent.

D

If you read my earlier comments I make zero money from my YT channel. Matter of fact it is a loosing proposition after all the gear I buy and review. In full disclosure is my channel "monetized"? Yes, it is and I get the occasional product sent to me free for review. However, like I said before it overall is a loss to me and more than I would like the wifey to know. ;) I started the channel to share knowledge and passion. Heck, the Campmate cost me $250.00 (not including the contents I bought to fill it) and it is not even made anymore.

Like I also said, if the mods feel it is SPAM then by all means they can take them down. I am a guest of theirs on the forum and that would be their choice and would understand completely.

rodtermaat

You could just not watch or respond and leave it that. Problems solved. I found it helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunsandgearnetwork

You could just not watch or respond and leave it that. Problems solved. I found it helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I am glad you found it helpful. I hate they stopped making this chuck box or another similar option is not available. They are expensive when you find them but IMO worth the price for what they do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles