Ok, a couple of people mentioned photos of my burb z71...here we go...

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
she's not much to look at but it's solid and works really good now!!!!

20160811_124533000_iOS.jpg

20161219_134923591_iOS.jpg

20170403_191048206_iOS.jpg

The last pic is from one snow fall at the beginning of april of this year. I was trying to make it down to my shop with the plow....the snow was wet, and just bunched up...and then the plow lifted over the pile. INSTANT STUCK.....Not a happy camper

b9ev

Adventurer
Nice photos. I wanted to check out your blog but it's expired. Our oldest daughter is on the spectrum.

kojackJKU

Yeah. Life got in the way big time. I hope to have it back up and running soon! Between our oldest starting university, me starting a new business, our youngest starting a new school....WOW.

kojackJKU

Ah yeah! I keep it to my mother in law, and a couple of neighbours. My driveway is HUGE so that takes 2 hrs to do by itself. Here if you get paid for plowing you need full insurance (plow insurance), etc. As sweet brown said, "ain't nobody got time for that"...ha ha.

kojackJKU

ha ha not always chilli! it's its mortal enemy.....that and salt. over here our rigs disintegrate prematurely from salt. my burb is in better condition than my bros 07 expedition EL limited that came up from florida however. his rockers are shot mine are still solid and good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz