Turning a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk into one sweet little overlander

georgiadrifter

Observer
Spinner....if you want to take a look at a mule and rooftop tent....let me know....I'm in Newnan.

1d31ddca12f3a70de4588184fa428e2b.jpg

Spinner

Spinner....if you want to take a look at a mule and rooftop tent....let me know....I'm in Newnan.

1d31ddca12f3a70de4588184fa428e2b.jpg

I'd love to, really. I've been wanting to see one in person and then maybe try to buy a Morris Mule trailer next spring with whatever tiny tax money I get back.
Funny how small a world we live in. My boss noticed I had followed your IG page. He follows you too for the fishing.
His name is Nate Friday.

2180miles

Endurance Adventuring
Looks good! Very clean work. I'm going about the same process though doing it at a slower pace and by myself, hah! Wish I had a shop and team to work with. Definitely will be keeping an eye on the way you routed and installed things, and will hope for more photos going forward of things you do to the customer's Trailhawk. If you don't mind me asking, what tire size did you settle on with the A/Ts? Wondering what fit with the Quadra-Lift suspension without rubbing at the aero/park ride heights.

Just since this is a sharing forum, I hope you don't mind me throwing in some photos of my DIY switch panel and winch mount (Chief Products). I'm working on completing the electrical control box with the same Blue Sea Systems fuse panel, though I'll be installing it under the rear bench and doing my wiring looms and electrical leads out from there.

Chief Products Winch System & Warn Zeon Platinum:

Chief Products Front End View 2 by 2180miles

WK2 Trailhawk w/ Chief Products & Warn by 2180miles

Switch Panel Install (painters tape was holding the knee air bag panel in place while the glue dried... as you said, the "fun" in modding an otherwise unmodified vehicle platform is finding out that some panels aren't snapped in, and are plastic welded instead!)

Wide Driver Compartment View by 2180miles, on Flickr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94