DSC02221.jpg

Same, but with stove out-

DSC02222.jpg

Full cook mode-

Water supply, stove, drawers, fridge-

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

TundraX_SA

You did an amazing job on this trailer. It looks better and more functional than the ones for sale by big companies.

honda250xtitan

Any shots of the inside with the top off? curious about your dividers, how you're shielding the pump, battery, wiring from getting bumped into when you load the trailer up. Started my frame yesterday, and using your build as "inspiration" (100% unashamed plagiarism) lol

Mccool

Observer
Just spent 2 nights in Death Valley with my wife. The trailer was awesome... we enjoy it more every time we use it. A few photos from the trip-

DSC02226.jpg

This is a really interesting shot. Did you stack images for it? It's my favorite photo you've posted.

Oh, nice trailer and fj obviously...

Jeepin503

Nice build! Doing my homework to get started on building a trailer similar to this. What brand was the water tank? Mind taking a couple photos of where you ran the hoses and installed the pump? Curious if you put a filtration system in as well?

Thanks!

honda250xtitan

Nice build! Doing my homework to get started on building a trailer similar to this. What brand was the water tank? Mind taking a couple photos of where you ran the hoses and installed the pump? Curious if you put a filtration system in as well?

Thanks!

I got this tank/pump combo today in the mail. bought it off amazon.
https://www.classacustoms.com/10-Gallon-Water-Holding-Tank-12v-WFCO-Water-Pump-10TK-12WFCO.htm

I'm also building my trailer based of the OP setup. Should have it on it's own weight next week when the wheel spacers come in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne