expedition Table

Rivers2run

Observer
I made this table for camping. I like it for desert camping because it never blows away and the height is adjustable and it is simple to level. Anyway just thought I would share it, it's very simple to make. Hanging table, it is rock steady and sturdy when hung next to the vehicle.

Attachments

• small table 2.jpg
    small table 2.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 126
  • small table 1.jpg
    small table 1.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 124

Rivers2run

Observer
About 2 minutes tops. I use straps on my load warrior or in this case my yakima towers hook on the table and adjust the staps to the height I like make sure it is level done much faster than a roll top. The rear wires are shorter than the front ones and I have the wires held in places with a screw and nut. I used an s hook as my hanger. You could also use a fine chain to hang the table. I have a mesh pocket I strap on to the table so I can use it as a dish drainer or for storing utensils while I cook.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
This is ExPo. I see no evidence of exotic materials being used. This thread should be deleted immediately. :ylsmoke:

Rivers2run

Observer
Guilty as charged, definitely not high tech mostly scrap material. I did get a scrap piece of laminate for free that's as high tech as it gets, so maybe it was all total $5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne