2016 XPCamper V1 on a 2016 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Turnkey Package

SkiFlyRide

2016 XPCamper Turnkey Rig For Sale

2016 XPCamper on a 2016 Ford F350 6.7l Crew Cab Lariat – about 17,000 miles (will change as we are still using the camper)

Located: Dillon, CO (just West of Denver, CO)

We have decided to sell our new XPCamper V1. We bought the truck new in January, 2016 and delivered it straight to XPCamper. We received the completed rig at the end of June, 2016. The indoor shower and toilet have never been used.

It is built on a fully-loaded 2016 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat with the 6.7l Diesel engine. The truck is white with tan leather interior. The truck has the Navigation system, seat heat and cool, etc. etc. The window sticker on the truck was about $68k.

The rig was first built with airbags in the rear to help level the truck with the weight of the camper – this is the way XPCamper builds most of the rigs. Since we did not plan to take the camper off of the flatbed frequently, we returned the camper to XPCamper in July and had the airbags removed and custom springs added to the rear built by Alcan and designed for the weight of the rig and weight range of the camper (both empty and full). This is a huge improvement in drivability and utility. So over half of the miles on the truck were driving it back and forth for the two trips between CA and NM/CO. While it was at XPCamper the second time, we had several minor squawks addressed – so the camper is ready to go with all of the usual commissioning issues sorted out.

We also added the Titan 65 gallon fuel tank. With this tank, we have over 800 miles of range at freeway speeds. With 65 gallons of diesel and 80 gallons of fresh water, you can go a long ways out for many days!

The truck has the new custom bumper from Buckstop: Aluminum bumper with integrated PIAA driving lights (2), PIAA fog lights (2), and LED light bar. All are wired to the Ford upfitter switches on the dash (along with the air compressor).

We had XPCamper build the slide-out tray extra deep so we could carry skis. We also worked with them to design and build a custom storage box across the back for carrying long / bulky items like skis. This custom storage box slides out of the way to still access the camper storage and can be fully removed in a few minutes. They now offer this as an option.

Here is the build list and what we have into the truck:

XPCamper V1 $73,875
Flatbed $10,950 (The camper/flatbed combo is now $88,825 from $84,825)
Awning $ 1,175
Extra batteries $ 970
2000W Inverter $ 1,875
Emergency kit $ 180
XPC Buckstop bumper$ 4,150
Warn 16.5Ti winch $ 3,100
Air compressor $ 1,575
Wheels and tires $ 4,875 (20” custom wheels with Toyo 295/65-20 tires)
Bushwacker flares $ 235
Icon 2.5 shocks $ 2,484
Icon front springs $ 850
Alcan rear springs $ 2,500
ARB Diff Breather $ 210
Titan Fuel Tank $ 1,850 (65 gallons of diesel – over 800 mile range!)
Rear custom box $ 1,500
Rotopax diesel $ 150
Custom work $ 1,600
Hellwig Anti-Sway bar $ 500
Upgraded Dinette $ 500
2016 Ford F350 $61,000 (over $68k MSRP – F350 SD Crew Cab Lariat fully loaded)

Total: $176,104

We are asking $150,000 or best offer for the entire rig. We are not interested in trades or separating the truck and camper. The rig can be shipped at the buyer's expense and I'm happy to help with shipping logistics on this side. We can also deliver the rig (driving) with some calendar coordination for expenses (it's pretty cheap to drive across country).

Some photos from our trips with the rig so far:

https://neversummerphotography.smugmug.com/XPCamper/n-BbSzXv/

Walk around video of it by XPCamper:

[video]https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-jkTSfr8/0/640/i-jkTSfr8-640.mp4[/video]

I can get more specific pictures on request. Any new pictures I take I will add to the album above.

The mileage will change as we will use the truck occasionally until we sell it.

For information contact me at:
heath.bowden@gmail.com
(303) 319 – 5638

i-CnGRGQ4-L.jpg

i-Lz4fRsF-L.jpg

i-wVst9mr-L.jpg

SkiFlyRide

More Pictures

Many new detailed pictures added (There are many more pictures in the gallery. Only a few of them are below)

https://neversummerphotography.smugmug.com/XPCamper/n-BbSzXv

Slideshow:

https://neversummerphotography.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumKey=cSQrk8

New 2016 XPCamper with custom bushwacker bumper, PIAA lights, Warn 16.5Ti winch, Factor 55, etc:
i-vfkHmkJ-L.jpg

Left side down:
i-PZXMHRz-L.jpg

Left side down:
i-gPxVqjx-L.jpg

Right side down:
i-WxfKCb7-L.jpg

Right side down:
i-pRsBLb7-L.jpg

Loaded Lariat interior with leather heated and cooled seats:
i-X9ZGfVG-L.jpg

Dash (with Navigation and premium sound):
i-vXFbQQL-L.jpg

Left bed lockers (note the air compressor outlet):
i-ZrqJWx3-L.jpg

Huge rear storage locker:
i-BV4S7TC-L.jpg

Right bed lockers (note the air compressor outlet)
i-XDRNWVd-L.jpg

Interior:
i-jtXxz9g-L.jpg

Icon shocks and front springs:
i-gdcbJfV-L.jpg

Alcan custom rear leaf springs (no air bags!) and Icon shocks:
i-8DLkBLq-L.jpg

Tons of solar:
i-qJcwGCF-L.jpg

Right side up:
i-QtjphzM-L.jpg

Left side up:
i-3zc4VN7-L.jpg

Entrance steps:
i-Zb4b6tP-L.jpg

Heated and lighted water compartment (water filtration system, pump, gray water macerator pump, etc.):
i-tmMmdxn-L.jpg

Heated and lighted electrical compartment (extra batteries - 600Ah, 2000W inverter)
i-n6GPjBJ-L.jpg

Last edited:

SkiFlyRide

More Pictures Again

Just a few more including the inside.

Heated Storage:
i-xRkpsNm-L.jpg

Camper diesel locker (note the rear storage slides out of the way for both rear storage lockers)
i-jbb2vbr-L.jpg

Under bed storage:
i-RSvmxRx-L.jpg

Queen sized bed:
i-5vX4zsS-L.jpg

Control panel:
i-zDVbKHh-L.jpg

Bathroom (cassette toilet never used):
i-jN6t38T-L.jpg

As a shower:
i-pkPd7ZG-L.jpg

Rear dinette:
i-WHDrZgK-L.jpg

Tons of room:
i-CsZVcRc-L.jpg

The galley:
i-3LDW5G6-L.jpg

Heated under floor storage at entrance:
i-D2BB7Pt-L.jpg

The spacious interior:
i-sntF9Sz-L.jpg

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Wondered if we'd see this posted now that spring has sprung. Ours is on order for delivery later this year. Working on the truck build now ('07 Ram longbed). Good luck with your sale.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Quick questions - Does this truck have a rear receiver hitch? Towing rating? Do you have an accurate weight of the truck and Camper combined?

Thank You!

SkiFlyRide

Quick questions - Does this truck have a rear receiver hitch? Towing rating? Do you have an accurate weight of the truck and Camper combined?

Thank You!

Yes, the truck still has a receiver hitch. The XPCamper flatbed and bumper are just slightly longer than the stock bed, so the hitch is accessible as the stock truck. I think the truck has a conventional towing rating of 19,000lbs. The stock truck had a ~3600lb payload. The camper was weighed at ~2850lbs. I would guess the truck with all of the other modifications (wheels, tires, bed, bumper, winch, etc.) is right around the 11,500lb GVWR when the camper is mostly empty. We weighed the truck when it was full (full water, diesel, all of our stuff). It was right about 13,000lbs full. We then had the custom rear springs built for that weight and the stance that we have with the heavier Icon springs up front. So with the GCVWR of 32,000lbs, it would still be able to tow a 19,000lb trailer at the full weight of 13,000lbs. Make sense?

(Edited to add: with the rear ski box on, we use a hitch extender to put our bike rack on the hitch. We have a 4-place Kuat rack that still works with the rear box on. Depending on your trailer, you may or may not be able to use the receiver with the ski box on. But that extra box comes off pretty easy and then it would be just like towing with the stock truck.)

Let me know if you have any other questions. Or give me a call.

haven

Expedition Leader
Fantastic combination, and in super clean condition. Someone jump on this before I find my wallet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94