Which LED light bar for my Xterra?

MTGunner

MTGunner
Want to install an LED light bar to improve off road lighting. I would like to mount on stock front bumper. What size and Cree or otherwise. Thanks for the input. MTG

Patrollife

Explorer
Want to install an LED light bar to improve off road lighting. I would like to mount on stock front bumper. What size and Cree or otherwise. Thanks for the input. MTG

I don't own an Xterra nor a light bar. I can only speak from my own experience with certain brands of off road lighting. The really expensive name brands will provide a higher quality LED, better IP rating, customer service, and warranty. I don't particularly like the look of a light bar which is why I don't have experience with them. But if I were to get a light bar, I'd probably go with Lifetime LED for the more economical side and Baja Design for the more expensive side. From the reviews I've read, a lot of people seem to like Lifetime.

The lights I use, and have used, include: PIAA LP570s (really disappointed with them), Baja Squadron Pros (awesome little powerful light), KC Flex (wasn't impressed), Rigid Dually (like), cheapo ARB Intensity Knock-offs (like), and cheapo 7" round LEDs (like).

If I did ever find myself splurging $1000 on lights, I'd definitely go with the new Lightforce LED/HID combo (LightForce DL230 HTX).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz