SOLD - One Overland Experience Ticket for Sold Out OVX West

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm not sure where to post this item for sale and this seemed like the closest catch all I could find.

https://www.overlandexpo.com/experience-west

My wife is starting a new job the week before Expo this year so she is unable to use her ticket and full experience package. I've arranged for a transfer with the event organizers. This gets you in, camping, and all the classes. At this point, they would transfer her pass to you, it would be in your name, and you would start with her schedule and be free to modify it -- to the extent other classes are open.

They are full, sold out, so only day passes are available through the website. If you want to camp onsite, this is the only way. I paid $325 and would like to get that back out of it but I'll take the first $300 that comes my way.

Last edited:
Her schedule is busy on Friday then light after that. It looks like many of the advanced technical driving classes are full or filling. Winching seems to be popular again and may be difficult to find. Beyond that, there are quite a few classes available if you want to change things up. Note one of her classes is female only below. The biggest value may be getting to camp on site if you don't want to leave your rig in a nearby forest and hope for the best.

Friday:
9:00 A Keen Edge: How to Sharpen knives with Japanese water stones
11:00 Knife Grinds, Uses, and Maintenance
1:00 Vehicle Marshalling Skills -- Women's (females only in this one)
2:00 Phone Photography: More than snapshots
3:00 All Tied Up: Knots for people who have trouble remembering knots

Saturday:
1:00 Happy and Healthy on the Road
5:00 Happy Hour

Sunday:
4:30 BBQ Celebration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke