Wheel Spacers

I, about to order my new axle for my trailer build. I'm going to run electric brakes. I'm using the stock Jeep Cherokee wheels for right now but might run the rubicon wheels later. The question I have is for those of you that have electric brakes and run wheels that match the vehicle do you use wheel spacers or do the wheels fit over the brake drum?

Semi-Hex

Enfant Terrible
My friend has a jeep liberty and he runs spacers because the center holes are too small to go over the hubs. I have a 4Runner and it seems easier to run spacers with the proper metric thread pitch for my wheels than replacing the standard hub lugs. This is for Dexter axles.

Capercrew02

Observer
I'm running wheel spacer adapters to switch from standard trailer bolt pattern to jk 5x5. No problems so far. Gave me the width needed for my off-road tires, and have been preforming flawless so far.

My friend has a jeep liberty and he runs spacers because the center holes are too small to go over the hubs. I have a 4Runner and it seems easier to run spacers with the proper metric thread pitch for my wheels than replacing the standard hub lugs. This is for Dexter axles.

I had a buddy remachine my extra set of Tacoma lug nuts to match my axle :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior