AT Habitat coming to the F-150?

Roger M.

Adventurer
Roger, I've done a quick scan of our data base and I cannot find your name attached to an 8' request. Can you drop us a line please so that we have more data about you and your truck? It's the data that sways our production decisions...possibly in your favor :)
I'll re-send my contact info ... I use my first name online, but use my middle name in real life.

adam88

Explorer
Desperately need these for the 5.5' bed market. It is a huge market and is underserviced with options.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Desperately need these for the 5.5' bed market. It is a huge market and is underserviced with options.

Adam, we are making 5.5 Habitat's in our next batch. Should be seeing those on the road in July or August.

Get you name down on the waiting list ASAP.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
I have the short box on my f150(non raptor). I would be very interested in a habitat.

Kevin
We are building some 5.5 units in our next batch starting next week. They fit F150, Raptor and Tundra DC. Here's a pic of the 6.5. The 5.5 will be about 10" shorter in the body length, tent and sleeping platform will remain unchanged.
04f0c834547b8124916f75a9cb84b782.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Roger M.

Adventurer
That's an incredibly good looking Habitat as displayed on a full size pick-up!

Do you have any more pictures of Habitat's on full sized pick-ups that you could post for our viewing pleasure?

elcoyote

That's an incredibly good looking Habitat as displayed on a full size pick-up!

Do you have any more pictures of Habitat's on full sized pick-ups that you could post for our viewing pleasure?
d73b1310b8a01055eb7624723f490962.jpg
56bc81bc3d8d427b529d4da318396c32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

elcoyote

I have the short box on my f150(non raptor). I would be very interested in a habitat.

Kevin
Here is the 5.5 Habitat on a F150 Raptor. Same bed size and cab height as the non-raptor F150. We have some I. production for delivery come October.
92908850a99a53d8dc3484d0a3628e80.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

aaldape

Observer
I figure I’d bump this thread up. I emailed ATO and added myself to the list of interested individuals for an 8’ version for my Ford F-250. It sounds like with enough interested individuals and a deposit, they would maybe be able to start a small production run.

I know that would be the ideal solution for me, rather than having to improvise and get a 6.5’ Habitat to fit an 8’ bed...

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I figure I’d bump this thread up. I emailed ATO and added myself to the list of interested individuals for an 8’ version for my Ford F-250. It sounds like with enough interested individuals and a deposit, they would maybe be able to start a small production run.

I know that would be the ideal solution for me, rather than having to improvise and get a 6.5’ Habitat to fit an 8’ bed...

There is interest in the 8ft. Habitat. We are making a 6.75ft Habitat for the newer Ford F-250/350 in the next batch and the basic design may be adaptable to the 8ft version. The issue is that Ford has a unique footprint for their truck beds which is further compounded by a high cab height.

When you send in your info as an interested party please provide us with the model, and year of your truck, plus bed length inside and outside measure left center and right sides, and bed width inside and outside front center and back, cab height from the bed rail. This will help us work out what years and models the Habitat will fit.

aaldape

Observer
Yep. I spoke with Janine as I was getting quotes for a 6.5’ Habitat, and provides a slew of measurements that she requested. Fingers crossed that there are enough interested to get a build going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles