2K54X4 's Frontier build thread

miller_au

Adventurer
2K54X4 said:
..... I found these switches ( http://www.otrattw.com/ ) that seem to be of better quality anyway. Their customer service was nothing short of phenominal. My switches were shipped the same morning I ordered them. So I should finally have my lights wired and working for this weekend....

hey mate ive been looking for switches like this for ages!! they match the ARB locker switches perfectly.. cant get the web site up tho

2K54X4

Adventurer
miller_au said:
hey mate ive been looking for switches like this for ages!! they match the ARB locker switches perfectly.. cant get the web site up tho

Really? Well it works ok for me. I did get the number off of the website it's (408) 253-6956 if you want to give them a call. I'm sure they could figure something out to get them to you.

August

Observer
2K54X4 said:
So far it really hasn't bothered me being there (I'm not exactly very tall though) . I'll make my final decision after a longer trip than the grocery store and back .

I've got an Icom IC-2720 dual band mobile and it allows you to run a speaker for each band (side). So my plan is to install a speaker on each 'B' pillar above the upper seat belt mount. I'll post photos when I get them installed.

2K54X4

Adventurer
August said:
I've got an Icom IC-2720 dual band mobile and it allows you to run a speaker for each band (side). So my plan is to install a speaker on each 'B' pillar above the upper seat belt mount. I'll post photos when I get them installed.

I think that is a great idea. Let me know how it goes for you.

miller_au said:
Those are pretty universal switches for Commercial Vehicles. Western Star, Freightliner, Kenworths all use them for their new models.

mcm4090

Explorer
Anyhow, I received my OTRATTW switches today in the mail and am very happy with how these look. They feel slightly heavier than the 4x4mods switches too. Hopefully I can get these mounted soon.

Anyone wants a never-been-used 4x4mods switch, let me know. I'll be happy to send it to anyone who needs one.

OTRATTW dual light switches:

P1030001.jpg
Where did you mount your switches? I am about to order a set for my wife's truck and I am looking for ideas.

Where did you mount your switches? I am about to order a set for my wife's truck and I am looking for ideas.

I put my running light switch on the left in the blank hole next to the cargo light.

You can also put them in the blanks next to the 4WD switch, or if you have cubby there, you can get the 4WD panel that has switches.

They press right in, fit perfectly, and look OEM.

gnarshredder

Fog Lights???

Are those your factory fog lights mounted in the shrock bumper? If so, do you have any pics from the back side to see how they mount in?

P1020780[1].jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior