~~2008 Chevy Express AWD 4x4 Rear AC Cargo all the options could be Class B Camper ~~

Deshet

Adventurer

Attachments

• 00202_52RYyPv7JIP_600x450.jpg
    00202_52RYyPv7JIP_600x450.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,079
Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Any chance you can post the pictures here also, you know, for those of us stuck behind a firewall all day?

IMG_0100.JPGIMG_0099.JPGIMG_0097.JPG

Prisoner heat pic's my favorite pic! A real conversation starter when you pick up female hitch hikers (groan.....ok, bad joke)

These all are from his CL ad.....

IMG_0102.JPGIMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG

Hi mileage but would make a great, simple camper for rainy or snowy country

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Some advice to any interested parties

These Chevy/GMC AWD vans are highly sought after and are very hard to find for sale.

Here in the western US, the last few I've seen sold quickly, and at almost double this guy's price. I tried to buy one that was for sale in the Sierra's last fall and it went pending at about $10,500....before the seller could even return my phone call!

Since I'm also a member of another adventure camper van forum, I'm going to cross post this ad there for our folks.....but I'd have to advise anyone interested here to jump on this deal quickly :gunt:::as I'd bet it won't last long.

Deshet

Adventurer
These Chevy/GMC AWD vans are highly sought after and are very hard to find for sale.

Here in the western US, the last few I've seen sold quickly, and at almost double this guy's price. I tried to buy one that was for sale in the Sierra's last fall and it went pending at about $10,500....before the seller could even return my phone call!

Since I'm also a member of another adventure camper van forum, I'm going to cross post this ad there for our folks.....but I'd have to advise anyone interested here to jump on this deal quickly :gunt:::as I'd bet it won't last long.

Thanks I appericate the help. I have better pictures coming tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior