Best places to locate a G500/G550?

adventr

Adventurer
Trying to find a G500 (04+) or a G550. New to these, so not sure where the best places are to look.

Any insight or suggestions?

Also, any feedback/reviews on the Tibus Portals?

Thanks!

adventr

Adventurer
Been looking around there and ebay. Was hoping there was some secret stash on a web forum or facebook group. LOL

When I bought my H1, I had scoured every single CL listing and ebay ad across the country. Someone tipped me off to a private message group and I put a wanted ad, purchased exactly what I was looking for 2 days later.

Ron B

Explorer
Starting to get into a similar boat -- after my hummer putting a smile on my face for 13 years, might be looking for an older g diesel, which may be asking a lot (and will certainly cost a lot) for Cali.

adventr

Adventurer
Starting to get into a similar boat -- after my hummer putting a smile on my face for 13 years, might be looking for an older g diesel, which may be asking a lot (and will certainly cost a lot) for Cali.

Pics and price on your hummer? I'm sure i've seen it on the HML before but can't remember.

kotton

I found my '06 G500 off Autotrader here in SoCal. We do tend to have a lot of these on the used market thanks to all the status quo people near the beach and in LA that bought them new.

cPBFA8X.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles