New Mog Life

Jostt

Adventurer
IMG_20170616_195829.jpg

IMG_20170616_195803.jpg

Finally The first Windows is ready, very easy whit The manual, just follow It and in half hour ready

Jostt

Adventurer
Thanks , In Spain no possible any more to fit fenders in two pieces, by the rules...so this was the only way, Next step is the rear bar, another headeach....

thebigblue

Adventurer
Thanks , In Spain no possible any more to fit fenders in two pieces, by the rules...so this was the only way, Next step is the rear bar, another headeach....

Still the fenders looks better, - but could you not claim it´s an old truck, hence the newer rules do not apply?

Jostt

Adventurer
This is very tastefully done. Great job. Personally, I would leave it empty inside and add big windows behind the entrance. That way when it rains you can sit/sleep inside and look out and get great light. Still, great job.

On the other side I Will add the second window , much bigger, on this side it was not enouhgt space by the door position, thanks for the opinión, I need some more confort for sure, :ylsmoke:

Jostt

Adventurer
Still the fenders looks better, - but could you not claim it´s an old truck, hence the newer rules do not apply?

At this moment, In Spain when You make some modifycation on the original truck they consider on my case it is"important", so I need to be inside of some parameters for New trucks even if the truck is old, stickers, rear Bar, wide lights,......Im fighting to jump the two bars on the sides....no way with this truck....but These are the rules...

Jostt

Adventurer
Finally this is the best way I found to be on the rules and dont change to much the exit angle

Jostt

Adventurer
I understand your point of view, but when I make somethink I dont Think in sell it, specially if it is for my hollidays time, mayby Im mistaked, customize the Unimog is a part of the enjoying Game, for sure anyone has diferent opinión about, I expect like You to enjoy Next 30 years..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne