Gen 1 my beloved montee might need a new owner

ive got a gen 1 that might be better off in the hands of someone who wants to finish her.
opening this thread for discussion.
ive done the hard work. iv'e customized her
ive pampered her
and added all the goodies for an expeditioneer. (which im not)
roof rack,
winch bumper
winch
dual bouncies
120A alternator
fuel pumps
new engine
elec fan
4.60 axles
rust free
new tires
upgrade brakes
bearings
synthetics

gracious the list goes on forever. the stuff i put into this rig.
does any one need this rig.
my needs in a rig have evolved into another ranch truck for the summer.
so if this is your interest please text me by fone
i havent a clue how to up load photos. if i did i would have gone to the for sale section and done this right.
50three 70six 5086

hope im not pissing in the punch by posting this here.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Sounds like a cool rig, but most folks will not even entertain the thought of buying something without pictures and an actual asking price, good luck though.

AZPAJERO

Observer
Nice looking truck

e67ffb0ea791f852d5fb4a3fab79862b.png

f2026b9853843fb0add7c771647f6e0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

text me .

i'm inclined to believe that the subject is likely off limits on this forum section.
but price is quite reasonable considering the condition of this rig, the value of expedition rigs generally,
the large number of spare parts, and my mood.

translation: i have no frigging idea, but price should be in line with other rigs of this vintage/ condition, and fair for both of we.

in the 2K's probably

Last edited:

snowaddict91

Adventurer
Looks like you are in OR, correct? How many miles on the rig? Anything it currently needs? Any concerns about it making a drive back to UT?

i think less than 200K.
i freshened the engine. drover her to the mexico border.back, and then to the Nevada desert, rolled all over that land. came back to portland. drive her every day.

ive made a ton of upgrades on her.
love her and really dont have a good reason to sell her, other than a mental maleise i'm having, and being in a funk, im open to anything that might be interesting-including selling my beloved montee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94