T@G Outback teardrop Trailers

Lead Dog

Observer
So I'm a Avid Camper, Trailer Builder and fan of Everything! I love the Lifestyle and different opinions of what works and what doesn't for you! Different Strokes for Different folks, *** for every Seat! I personally think we LDM/Hiker have the market down on entry level Teardrop Campers for the DIY Guy that's just getting started. With that said The Little Guy Market now NUWAY Campers has came out with a Outback T@G that I think is a Great little piece for the guy who wants the look and not too much price. Still not going to compete with our line but not yet priced in the So Cal TD market. anyway they look sharp just thought I'd share, Again I just like them all and If I could help advise I always will. I Sell Them All Unbiased.

842855759.jpg

842855796.jpg

842856093.jpg

Semi-Hex

Enfant Terrible
I really like the t@g group of trailers but didn't even consider buying one. Yes, we have a trailer but we like rustic if you get my meaning.

JCDriller

Adventurer
I really wish they would have used a separate stove/sink combo, those are really close together. Not only are the stove and sink close, but the burners appear to be close as well.

DanCooper

Adventurer
I really wish they would have used a separate stove/sink combo, those are really close together. Not only are the stove and sink close, but the burners appear to be close as well.

They had to make room for the microwave, said he jokingly. . .

Lucky j

Explorer
Ok, some questions.

i saw one in persone yesterday, and was wondering what is the difference between a regular T@G and the outback version. I know the tires are bigger, front aluminium rack and battery/propane box, but anything esle in the construction side, beefier or just the same, and if the same, how do you think they would hold to many miles of wasbord roads?

Also, could not find what the axle / hub capacity is on them.

What is the floar made of? Ply wood or chipboard?

Ok, some questions.

i saw one in persone yesterday, and was wondering what is the difference between a regular T@G and the outback version. I know the tires are bigger, front aluminium rack and battery/propane box, but anything esle in the construction side, beefier or just the same, and if the same, how do you think they would hold to many miles of wasbord roads?

Also, could not find what the axle / hub capacity is on them.

What is the floar made of? Ply wood or chipboard?
I'd be curious of the same.

Lead Dog

Observer
They are definitely Plywood and covered top and bottom for weather protection. Same Build quality as the Little Guy now NuCamp line always has been, Omish Quality! There a good Entry Level performer.

Lucky j

Explorer
Here are a few of the mods that I did so far.

New hitch bar that is also a spine or back bone from front to back to have a good recovery point in the back and also have to possibility of bike carrier or other if needed.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Add to move the liscence plate from middle low to higher left (light connection is to come)
Also decided to use the center pin of the light plug from Tv to trailer for reverse light (went with dot led light I add in reserve for some other project)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Did other thing and also more to come, but I will probably start a tread for it. Among them, move the spare tire from under to back right rear side, all around tubular rocker bumper guard and up graded suspension and under belly protection.
Project name Le Refuge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier