1988 3 Door Toyota Troopy

eco 45

Supporting Sponsor
Have a 1988 3 door Troopy with 2H+turbo in it that I am putting the finishing touches on. The third door is an expensive option done by a company in Australia but makes it very nice for getting people in and out of the truck. Shows 422000KM on the odometer, however this truck has obviously been taken care of. Will have a full service before it leaves, new battery, almost new front seats as I am cleaning up the interior as the last thing. The truck has had an exterior respray at some point. Also has an air compressor and rear air locker. Plus all the items you see in the photo. I will add some interior photos once done. Asking $25,000.00 located in Central Oregon with Redmond OR being the closest airport.

IMG_7203.JPG

More photos here: http://www.eco-offroad.com/sales--importation.html

Last edited:

eco 45

Supporting Sponsor
Currently tripping over trucks so for this forum only; price of $17,000.00 good until November 17th 2017! After then the snow will start to fly and the truck will be put in storage until spring.

High Country Nomad

Mountain Explorer
I'm about 5 months from buying this exact vehicle, but sadly can't do it sooner. Good luck w/ the sale and I'm glad I saw your thread w/ the contact information.

eco 45

Supporting Sponsor
Is this basically a cargo style Prado? Does it have the solid front axle?

Prado is a light duty Toyota. This is a Toyota Land Cruiser 75 Series truck that was built to work. Solid front axle, full floating rear axle, H55 transmission and so on. Let me know what else I can answer. Thanks Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles