2007 KTM 990 Adventure - Colorado

Greg@RME

Adventurer
!!SOLD!!

I'm listing my 2007 KTM 990 Adventure with 25k miles. I really hate to do this, I've been loving this bike from the day I brought it home. My shoulder injury is keeping me off the bike and I don't know that I'll be able to ride again in the near future, so I'd rather see the bike get used than sit & gather dust.

I have done a LOT of upgrades, fixes and spent money as if I wasn't planning on selling the bike (because I wasn't!). :( Here's a list of mods, recent additions, etc. I'm sure there are some things I'm forgetting, there has been a ton of work!

• Renazco Racing seat
  • SW Motech crash bars
  • Black Dog skid plate
  • Black Dog rear luggage rack
  • Black Dog sidestand relocate
  • Rigid Dually D2 driving lights
  • Cyclops LED headlight
  • NEW - Lithium battery
  • FuzeBox fuse panel
  • 2" Bar risers
  • Hepco Becker luggage racks and panniers
  • KTM tank bag
  • G2 throttle assist
  • Heated grips
  • Foldable mirrors
  • NEW - MotoZ Tractionator Adventure tires w/ HD MotoZ tubes
  • Scotts stainless steel oil filter
  • Black Dog aux. cooling fan
  • Engine Ice coolant
  • Lower temp. fan switch
  • CJ Designs waterpump shaft
  • Wider sidestand foot
  • Warp 9 Adventure foot pegs
  • Adventure Designs folding highway pegs
  • Rade Garage carbon fiber windscreen
  • High front fender
  • NEW- Rottweiler Tail Tidy (not pictured here, JUST ADDED)

20160303_144754-L.jpg

20160303_144739-L.jpg

20160303_144730-L.jpg

20160303_144714-L.jpg

20160303_144704-L.jpg

20150626_151430-L.jpg

20150626_145634-L.jpg

Some of the recent work; New tires & tubes, chain & sprockets have less than 5k miles on them, fresh oil change (always Motorex full synthetic), fresh air filter, new rear brake pads, etc. The bike isn't perfect, it's been ridden offroad often and has been dropped, has some scratches here & there but it still in good shape. The crash bars are tweaked and there are some scrapes on the left side luggage rack due to a dumb, low-speed low side. The bike runs and rides perfectly. It has been ridden offroad quite a bit, but has been well taken care of and cleans up nicely.

I have a bunch of extras that come with the bike; KTM tank bag, front TKC80 tire with 70% tread, rear Heidenau K60 Scout with 50% tread, factory windscreen, factory counter-sprocket, factory low-fender parts, KTM battery charger, etc.

Clean title in hand, located in Grand Jct, Colorado. Price is $7,500... no trades.

I have a Garmin Zumo 550 that I can include (it's already wired up and mounted) for another $500 beyond the selling price.

No test rides w/o cash in MY hand, must have MC license. If you want to do a Fly & Ride, I'll be happy to work with you.

!!SOLD!!

Last edited:

SnoViking

Adventurer
D@mn..... wish you were closer.... and my wife wasn't so threatening....

Awesome turn-key adventure rig.

GLWS!

Greg@RME

Adventurer
D@mn..... wish you were closer.... and my wife wasn't so threatening....

Awesome turn-key adventure rig.

GLWS!

There is always the option of shipping it, but that won't help with the Wife part... matter of fact, that would probably make it worse. :Wow1:

Thanks, it's been a great bike... have a local guy coming to look at it this weekend. :(

SOLD!!

Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
Nice bike !! I got rid of both mine because of a complete quadricep rupture !! After 2.5 years of rehab I realized it was not my knee anymore it was my brain keeping me off the bikes !! There gone and I'm sorry !!! Lol .... Guess the search goes on for replacements !! Sorry just realized I think I'm ready for bikes again !

Greg@RME

Adventurer
Nice bike !! I got rid of both mine because of a complete quadricep rupture !! After 2.5 years of rehab I realized it was not my knee anymore it was my brain keeping me off the bikes !! There gone and I'm sorry !!! Lol .... Guess the search goes on for replacements !! Sorry just realized I think I'm ready for bikes again !

:bigok:

That sounds painful! I'm hoping that after a couple years of healing & PT I can get back on a bike... but it'll probably be something more street-friendly. Those new Suzuki V-Strom XT's look really good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier