'96 Tacoma - Lifted, Locked, Armored, Dual T-case'd - $8500

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Another classic trail pic:
P1050108.jpg

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
If you were any closer.... I can't get East anytime soon to see this truck, but really want to.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
If you were any closer.... I can't get East anytime soon to see this truck, but really want to.

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, being on the east coast is tough in the 4wheeling scene. Everyone is out west!

aaldape

Observer

Right there with ya! I've been toying with my vacation time to consider this truck, but it's difficult to arrange. Awesome build though.

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Right there with ya! I've been toying with my vacation time to consider this truck, but it's difficult to arrange. Awesome build though.

Thanks for the comments you guys. And, if you ever change your mind, I had my Land Cruiser shipped from Oregon to New Hampshire for just over $1000. I'd like to see the Tacoma go to a good home... I've grown attached. In other news, I'm giving it a good wash and vacuum today. I'll take some more detailed pictures to show condition and post them up.

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Here are some more pictures I took yesterday, to show current condition of the truck. It rained yesterday and is raining today so, this is about as clean as it's going to get for now:
Exterior

Locker switches and Stereo: (has bluetooth calling, USB charge port and Pandora radio)

Here's where I installed the Hi/Low beam offroad light switch:

Interior:

Rear seats are in good shape:

lumpskie

Independent Thinker

Thanks Bubblegoose1.

I did some really basic estimating on the cost of parts alone. The total is over $4000 more than the asking price.

1. Crawlbox setup - $3000
2. Front suspension (with UCAs) - $1500
3. Rear suspension - $1500
4. Tires - $1000
5. Front Bumper - $500 (this is a low estimate because I built it myself. The removable winch feature would be expensive to buy)
6. Full Skids - $500 (this is a low estimate because I built them myself Front, IFS, Belly and Gas tank skids would run over $1000 for an equivalent commercial product - 3/8" plate with angle iron reinforcement)
7. Lighting (with Hi/Low HID conversion) - $500
8. Rear ARB - $1000
9. Bedliner - $500
10. Soft Topper (with extra rear screen door) - $750
11. CBI Sliders (with the extra vertical hoop... which you can't even buy anymore) - $600
12. Professional "Rustoration" underbody protection with lifetime warrenty - $600 ( http://theruststoppros.com/rustoration/ )
13. Reupholstered Seats and shifter boots - $600

TOTAL for Parts - $12,550

Last edited:

aaldape

Observer
Thanks for the comments you guys. And, if you ever change your mind, I had my Land Cruiser shipped from Oregon to New Hampshire for just over $1000. I'd like to see the Tacoma go to a good home... I've grown attached. In other news, I'm giving it a good wash and vacuum today. I'll take some more detailed pictures to show condition and post them up.

I suppose the cost to ship the vehicle shouldn't be such a sticking point, given the work done to this truck. Still, this seems to be on lots of peoples' radars, it will go to a good place. A better financial position would definitely put more value in the shipping proposition, as opposed to the time/effort of driving it back out west!

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Man if I wasn't deployed right now Id be looking real hard at your truck. Great build!! Good luck on the sale.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Who knows... maybe it will still be around you get back!

I suppose the cost to ship the vehicle shouldn't be such a sticking point, given the work done to this truck. Still, this seems to be on lots of peoples' radars, it will go to a good place. A better financial position would definitely put more value in the shipping proposition, as opposed to the time/effort of driving it back out west!

You've got a good point! If anyone is interested, I can put them in touch with the shipper I used when I bought the 80 for a quick price quote. Also, if anyone wants more detailed pictures of any parts of the truck, I can do that as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz