58,000 original 1 owner Miles
Fully Serviced, runs perfect
Ultra Rare factory Fitted Warn model 8274 Winch
New Seats, Great road speed
Updated wheels and tires, Headlight and taillight covers
Factory Pioneering kit mount on side
$10,500.00
Beautiful Classic Style

*Unbelievable build quality from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ( Same company that produce Aircraft, Ships, Missiles and Nuclear Power Plants)
*Unbreakable Mechanicals 2.7 4DR5 Diesel, Dana Axles 44 and 30, Spicer/Dana 18 Transfer Case, Mitsubishi HD Transmission
*Incredible Fuel Economy (over 30 mpg)
*Outstanding Off Road Capability with superb approach (47°) and departure (35.5°) angles. BONE STOCK
Factory Produced Classic Jeep Diesel
I have a passion for these Vehicles, and am always surprised how few people even know they exist.
They are truly the ultimate formula...

I have had several of these Jeeps and they are an absolute riot! Mitsubishi actually made them in several body styles including a LWB and even the old 4 door "Wagon" style with the rear barn doors!!

From the factory they are happy to run on Diesel, Kerosene, and Bio Diesel. There are at least 40 grease fitting on every imaginable location on the vehicle,

The Mitsubishi Jeep, made under license in Japan is based on the CJ3B Jeep, but with bomb proof mechanicals. It is actually called a Mitsubishi Jeep P-J53 , PJ54, and PJ59

In 1953 Mitsubishi got the rights to build Jeeps under license, and the Mitsubishi Jeep was born; manufactured from 1953 - 1998. In 1970 Mitsubishi upgraded the engine from 2.2L Diesel to the 4DR5 2.7L diesel motor and soon became popular for its legendary reliability and added power. Mitsubishi fitted their potent 4DR5 Diesel engine (Compression ratio 17.5, 100 hp/153 ft/lb) to produce maximum power, torque and fuel efficiency of 30 miles / US gallon.

Over the years every aspect of the 4x4 drive train has been improved by Mitsubishi to modern standards. The interior including weather equipment and instrument panel are made to look original. It can cruise all day at highway speeds and tackle the toughest off road conditions with superb approach (47°) and departure (35.5°) angles

They will cruise all day at 60+ mph without missing a beat and will return an amazing 30+ mpg. These are truly some of the finest built vehicles in the world and were built using the finest materials in the world including ultra high grade high Gauge steel and Zinc plated hardened grade 5 metric bolts. You can take these things apart a hundred times and never deal with a rusted bolt. Mitsubishi claims that these hand assembled vehicles cost them over $20,000 apiece to produce in 1980's. They are truly built like tanks and will outlast most of their owners. They are TRULY Unbreakable

Sean 404-384-4774
404-384-4774 2017-05-04 12.29.30.jpg2017-05-04 12.30.29.jpg2017-05-04 12.30.50.jpg2017-05-04 12.31.02.jpg

Offroadmuch

Explorer
Have you gotten any offers? Looks incredible. I spend most of my time over on the Mitsubishi section talking about Monteros. I posted a link over there for your Jeep. I would buy this thing in a heartbeat if I didn't already have my Montero. Good luck!

PaladinTrucks

Have you gotten any offers? Looks incredible. I spend most of my time over on the Mitsubishi section talking about Monteros. I posted a link over there for your Jeep. I would buy this thing in a heartbeat if I didn't already have my Montero. Good luck!

Thanks, They are absolute beasts!! Unbelievable build quality. I have brought 20 or so of the Jeeps into the US.

Im on my 11th Montero currently waiting on my JDM 1992 2,5 TD to arrive from Japan.
BF627110_1.jpg

lightstrum

You say you are on your 11th Montero. Will this be your first JDM Pajero? I received my 91 JDM 2.5 a few weeks ago. It is an incredible vehicle, averaging 25mpg, as high as 28 on the highway at 100kmh/2750rpm. I am very interested in getting a Mitsu jeep. Do you have any plans to tow one behind your Pajero once you get it? I would be very interested to see how the combo works as being a cinematographer, I love shooting from the huge sunroof but would love to have the jeep as a second rambler when on shoots. Since you have imported a lot of the M/ jeeps (MJ?), which one would be the most stripped down/ iightest for towing? I had been looking at zukis but would prefer a mitsu.

Offroadmuch

Explorer
You say you are on your 11th Montero. Will this be your first JDM Pajero? I received my 91 JDM 2.5 a few weeks ago. It is an incredible vehicle, averaging 25mpg, as high as 28 on the highway at 100kmh/2750rpm. I am very interested in getting a Mitsu jeep. Do you have any plans to tow one behind your Pajero once you get it? I would be very interested to see how the combo works as being a cinematographer, I love shooting from the huge sunroof but would love to have the jeep as a second rambler when on shoots. Since you have imported a lot of the M/ jeeps (MJ?), which one would be the most stripped down/ iightest for towing? I had been looking at zukis but would prefer a mitsu.

It would be great if you guys could carry on this conversation over at the Mitsubishi forum. There is a lot of talk about bringing diesel Mitsubishis into the USA. I am sure you could get some good comments.

Does this have a soft top/hardtop or dimensions of a stateside jeep? Honestly never seen these and they look awesome. Also located in Atlanta?

Acmatman

Hello from Dublin Ireland ,I have a 1978 J 54 ,a bit battered but much loved ,where is the best place to buy some parts ,brake cylinders shoes etc. ? Is the J54 comparable to the CJ-3B in the parts department other than the engine ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles