Happy Mgmetalworks / Ujoint CamperVan

gaetzjm

Chris,
That sounds like a promising solution for the ABS glitch, thanks.
Abitibi,
Yeah that could well have been me. Since I live in sleepy little White Rock I'm always driving somewhere.
I have a business on Annasis Island so I'm often in your neck of the woods. Coffee at Tim Hortons or Starbucks at Queensbury Landing for some respective tire kicking?

gaetzjm

Thanks Ranchero, that's good news. Did you install them directly on the knuckle housing or did you need to shim them for proper clearance to the reluctor ring? Did you try hard braking on a loose surface to see the ABS system activates properly?��

Ranchero

Wanderer
Thanks Ranchero, that's good news. Did you install them directly on the knuckle housing or did you need to shim them for proper clearance to the reluctor ring? Did you try hard braking on a loose surface to see the ABS system activates properly?��

I installed straight in on one side and used a .5mm shim (washer) on the other side. When you spin the hub you can tell if there is interference. I haven't had a chance to test it on loose ground yet. Note: both sensors were the exact same length as the ones that came out of my 2013 axle. Also, I have Dynatrac hubs and no-spin kit, so there could be some difference there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior