SOLD!! Delorme InReach SE with Ram powered charger and suction mount

CatButt

Observer
This is the original DeLorme InReach. It has worked great and saved my tail a couple of time. Has a couple of marks on the back from the charger but in general looks new and performs the same. Only replacing because I got a new Garmin Explorer+ as a gift.

$250 for unit and charger. Cash or Paypal. Will ship at buyers expense. Located in Los Angeles area. Will not separate.

This link is for reference...https://www.amazon.com/DeLorme-inReach-SE-Satellite-Tracker/dp/B00BX7TJ2O

Pics of actual unit for sale...

Last edited:

CatButt

Observer
I may consider trades. To keep the post tidy please message me your items you have for trade and I'll see if I'm interested. I am always looking for something...I think we all have a similar affliction.

Last edited:

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
The Delorme charges off a mini USB, any would work. In fact, I bet you can unplug that 12v charger from base of the cradle and use it on the unit directly. I was interested in the Ram Mount and cradle, not the charges so much.

No worries though, I'll find one online. Just though I'd ask. GLWS

CatButt

Observer
The cradle actually uses the the metal dots on the back of the unit. You could not use that function and use a separate USB cord but why would you? No need. I am sure you could also disconnect and remove the built in charging function, but again I'm not seeing the need for that. If anything buy a cradle that does not have charging capabilities and then use USB cable to charge. Lots of ways to skin a cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94