ByteTyte Chainsaw Scabbard

PinnaclePete

Piney Woods Forester
I'm thinking of carrying these in my Arborist Supply stores and wanted to get some input from users. They are all aluminum in 16 - 30" bars, can be mounted on ATVs, trucks, tractors, bed racks, etc. in a variety of configurations or with 45 and 90* mounts. An internal plate tightens down onto the bar to hold securely and the saw can be locked with separate cable/lock. The 24" scabbard retails for $ 73 with Lifetime warranty, made in WA USA. Any input would be appreciated, but I like them alot and will probably be a distributor here in the Mid-south.
ByteTyte.JPG

Last edited:

rayra

Expedition Leader
neat idea / good ad. But I've seen similar scabbards made just by sandwiching some plywood. Recently saw a real neat design mounted on the fender of a small tractor, to rack the chainsaw near to hand.

PinnaclePete

Piney Woods Forester
neat idea / good ad. But I've seen similar scabbards made just by sandwiching some plywood. Recently saw a real neat design mounted on the fender of a small tractor, to rack the chainsaw near to hand.
Checked out your woodworking pics...very nice. Where do you come about all that Cedar?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles