Help me price our Gen3

1morebike

Adventurer
I bought my 2003 with a really good history and 136,000 miles on it for $6000. I feel we both got a fare deal. I also recently sold my gen one that I did a ton work on for $500. It did have blown head gasket but still it was a pain to get rid of. What I'm saying is that not alot of people are looking for these trucks and most don't even know what it is. I think $6000 sounds right but I think it will be long wait for someone to come along.

ui vandal

Purchased my 2004 with 97k miles, mostly complete records for $6700 last year. I would say yours would fetch between $4-6.5k locally at a private sale.

rhuca6

Beautiful looking Montero, I just sold mine a month ago for $6250 within 2 days of listing it. It was a 2004 with 91,000 miles.

TheFjordkeeper

I paid $6500 for my 20th Anniversary Edition in June 2016. 96,000 miles, 9/10 condition. The timing belt, water pump, cooling system piping, valve cover gaskets, cam follower seals, cooling fan, alternator, thermostat, serpentine tensioner, idler pully, and crank bolt done as PM.

I also got maintenance records from the day it was purchased new.

Depending on the maintenance records, I'd ask that much.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Gen 3's with 3.8 seem to be worth considerably more than the early models which we buy for pocket lint and gum. Thinking about selling mine after R&D is done for skid plates, lift, tires and such

Toasty, let me know when you're is up for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles