Insulated Window Covers for Sprinter & Transit

belloinsella

We make window covers for the Ford Transit and Mercedes Sprinter vans. Made to order here in Santa Cruz. They're magnetic, insulated with Low-E and covered in ripstop nylon.

Currently we have most window configurations for Transit mid/high vans and Nc3v Sprinters. If you have plastic trim on a passenger version, we can make them wth suction cups. Let us know what you need!

https://strawfoothandmade.com

b6674f9af52590464723a78009f3c22a.jpg
f49e417367be3f04af88dbaf2658cf11.jpg
2d13dcb838414b4b5598f3a889410455.jpg

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
How do the second row (sliding door and opposite) fit in the sprinter vans with CR Laurence windows? Is the body structure the same, so the covers fit the same?

belloinsella

How do the second row (sliding door and opposite) fit in the sprinter vans with CR Laurence windows? Is the body structure the same, so the covers fit the same?

Yes, the CR windows fit into the space of where the factory window does. This applies only to the "OEM style T vent", I think. The frame is a bit more bulky then the factory glass rubber gaskets but the covers fit over the window and stick to the metal wall. The frame itself is aluminum so the magnets won't work on that.

86scotty

Cynic
Econoline camper vans are still pretty popular. I bet you could sell enough to make it worth your while if you included those. Stock window sizes and the most common CRL windows used in Sportsmobiles and similar conversions would be awesome.

4x4pair

Adventurer
Econoline camper vans are still pretty popular. I bet you could sell enough to make it worth your while if you included those. Stock window sizes and the most common CRL windows used in Sportsmobiles and similar conversions would be awesome.
I agree. I'd buy some for my back doors for sure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

belloinsella

I agree. I'd buy some for my back doors for sure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I've got a few friends with econolines. I'll make the slider and back door patterns from their rigs and let you know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wl1193

Intersted with Econoline van

I have a 2006 econoline with two side doors (not the sliding door) and Im interested.

Fujisan USA

Me too - barn door e350 and would love to have these versus the reflectix that always seems to shrink in the sun.

belloinsella

I was gonna make templates today off a friends e350 passenger but he had pop out windows and a bunch of bolts in the way on the framing. My other buddy has Sportsmobile plastic trim in the way of the window frames. Ive got a couple more friends to bug before give up, but I'll get these patterns for you guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles