Contact information Garmin Exhibitor at Overland West

PJC

Observer
Hi gents,

I purchased a Garmin SouthWest map chip at last week's Overland West Expo. The transaction was done electronically and the vendor promised E Mail notification and shipping to my CA address ASAP. I haven't seen anything yet and I cannot find the specific (Flagstaff AZ) Distributor's contact info at the Overland site. I'm guessing that he may lurk on this Thread or that one of you may know a telephone number/E-Mail address.

Thanks for the help.

Frdmskr

Adventurer
Hi gents,

I purchased a Garmin SouthWest map chip at last week's Overland West Expo. The transaction was done electronically and the vendor promised E Mail notification and shipping to my CA address ASAP. I haven't seen anything yet and I cannot find the specific (Flagstaff AZ) Distributor's contact info at the Overland site. I'm guessing that he may lurk on this Thread or that one of you may know a telephone number/E-Mail address.

Thanks for the help.

The event sponsor should be able to provide that info. Call them and see if they can help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJC

Observer
THANKS...TOOK ME AWHILE TO FIND the sponsor is "Overland Expo LLC.". Went to their website and sent an E-Mail.Hopefully, that will do the trick.

Much obliged,

sumnrfam

@PJC, I just sent a PM to a friend who might be your guy,,, will let you know soon as I hear back,

Wade

verdesard0g

Search and Rescue first responder
Why did you get a garmin map? they suck. Free maps that are much better can be downloaded at gpsfiledepot.com

You do need the garming basecamp program to install the maps into your gps but that is also a free semi useful program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles