Overland Explorer X10 Composite Truck Camper

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
I am absolutely a-fricken-mazed that someone actually left more than 1" of space between the sink and stove! finally someone had on their thinking cap at the design phase. and the execution looks quite well done.

it was a pleasure to see a fact demonstration rather than the usual sales pitch fluff most dealers think people want to hear.

that's a great product and I sincerely hope the company does fantastic; it has obviously done its due-diligence.

Thank you very much.

We do have some great ideas after many years of using these things, and building all kinds of mobile equipment. But I would like to credit our customers who have come to us with some ideas that have, and will continue to provide advances in details, we are listening.

Jeep

The build and quality are amazing. Looking forward to your next camper.
Jack

I have a really nice 2017 F-450 getting a unit designed for a pretty serious fisherman, taking full advantage of the removable feature. It's 12' long, squared back, with some nice new feature for outdoor living.

Jeep

I dig it What's the price?

It wasn't cheap, but wasn't expensive. It all depends on how you perceive value, that said I will never disclose a clients price on a public forum purely out of respect and consideration for that client. All pricing is in person, respectfully.

southpier

Expedition Leader
It wasn't cheap, but wasn't expensive. It all depends on how you perceive value, that said I will never disclose a clients price on a public forum purely out of respect and consideration for that client. All pricing is in person, respectfully.

good onya!

one of the many lessons I learned estimating for a residential construction company was that price without specifications is worthless.

Jeep

yes but a range would also help. not sure why he couldn't say starting at xxx

The range is huge. We offer a base build but to this day nobody that purchases buys a base. Our original floor plan, with deck, and a few options generally starts around $130K CAD or today $approx. $97K USD. But like Southpier said, a price without specifications is worthless. Unless you have followed our builds, seen them, and understand them the price seems ridiculous in comparison to off the lot RV's.

DzlToy

Explorer
Not ridiculous at all Mark. A loaded slide in truck bed campers (main stream builders), can approach 60K USD and they are raging pieces of $hit compared to what you guys build.

Top quality materials and high build quality costs money.

You want the best oats for your horse, they come at a premium. You want oats that have already been through the horse? Well, those come a bit cheaper :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior