U1300L

mariner1

Hello All,

Does anyone have dual fuel tanks on their 1300L or similar SBU? I'd like to put a second tank where the spare tire used to be. Any information on tanks, mounts, and sender systems would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Dillon

grizzlyj

Tea pot tester
Or two tanks even, standard Mog 130l (?) fit with a small overlap under the cab.

Attachments

• twin tanks.JPG
    twin tanks.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 21

Jostt

Adventurer
These are my ones , made in Grece by Muchos, very good quality and competitive price,they fit on the original brakets.

IMG_20170101_113617.jpg

IMG_20161213_123632.jpg

Jostt

Adventurer
The std sender fits perfect on the thank, it is a plug and play tank, they send over the worl, Spain is more close but anyway, these guys are very friendly, just in case contact to beter information, they are very friendly

grizzlyj

Tea pot tester
The ones I posted above were second hand from a large selection at A Vos. No custom shiny on that truck, though they do look nice!

mariner1

I've emailed A Vos several times about various things and never hear back. I'd be interested if they still had some in stock.

Jostt

Adventurer
It is very rare, they allways answer my emails, I bought some staf to theme, It is true they looks like bussy, so they are not fast, but they has very good Service, my case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles