***SOLD*** 2012 JK 4-Door | 392HEMI | OVERLAND BUILD

sandboxphil

The Jeep was bought new and custom built by Burnsville Offroad and shipped to Dubai in the summer of 2012. It started as a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and had a full engine swap immediately after delivery. I titled it in New Hampshire before taking it with me and then exported it in August of 2012.

The truck is up for sale in Dubai, but if it does not move in two (2) weeks or if a stateside buyer places a deposit it will get put into a container immediately. I will deliver to any location in the lower 48 at no charge.

I am asking for 60,000 OBO, all the work was done right and I hate to sell it. I travel too much for work these days and the wife wants a Volvo... :bowdown:

Below are the specs and a list of all modifications. All of the work was done by Dan at BOR and Robbie Haines (Master Fabricator and a San Diego Native) at Saluki Motorsport in Dubai. No corners where cut on this build.

I recently added the Trekkbox Alpha System and it is amazing on long trips. The slide out that has a cooler on it, holds an ARB Fridge and the SPOD has a circuit all ready for the line.

2012 Jeep JK-Unlimited Rubicon (36,000 Miles)
2012 Dakota Customs 392HEMI (6.4 Liter) Engine Swap
NAG1/W580 5-Speed Automatic Transmission (w/ Auto-Stick)
Rubicon Spec Transfer-Case (2-HI, 4-HI, 4-LO)
Dana 44 Front Axle, Electric Locker, 4.10 Gears (EVO Off-Road Gussets)
Dana 44 Rear Axle, Electric Locker, 4.10 Gears

MODS

Teraflex PreRunner Long Arm Suspension System (w/ Fox Bypass Shocks & BumpStops)
JKS JSPEC Track Bars and Draglink
Crown Racing Stainless Steel Extended Brake Lines
Hutchinson RockMonster Beadlocks w/BG Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 (LT315/70R17) - They are brand new and have less than 500 miles on them, spare is new as well.
SPOD Electrical Distribution w/BlueSea Dual Battery System (Yellow Optima Batteries) - Replaced October 2016
Nemesis Industries Billy Rockers, Odyssey Flares & Lower Body Tub Armor
Shrockworks Front Stubby Bumper w/Warn 9.5cti-s Winch (w/ Factor55 Thimble)
Poison Spyder Roll Cage (TIG Welded w/ C-Pillar Kit)
Teraflex Rear Tire Carrier & Front Big Break Slotted Big Break Kit
Rigid Industries LED Lighting (A Series - Bottom Mount, D Series - Rear Backup)
Trekboxx Alpha Storage System (color matched line-x to vehicle)

Zde3lsgl.jpg

hWSyYDzl.jpg

psk2qSal.jpg

aCWuBeUl.jpg

gGZDkNRl.jpg

YPou4LJl.jpg

1R30pEHl.jpg

cfXoUE3l.jpg

0Qx38z4l.jpg

mmN63HOl.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics