tablet or laptop for my use?

t4rFL

Adventurer
As far as laptops vs tablets it depends on what else you are going to do other then just store photos from an ad card I use an WD wi fi hard drive https://www.wdc.com/products/portable-storage/my-passport-wireless-pro.html it has an SD card port and will transfer files from card to drive without being hooked up to a computer or tablet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that's actually perfect. thanks for posting that. honestly the #1 thing was just to back up my photos and so i can re-use my SD cards. if i have a laptop i'll have the added benefit of browsing the internet, but not necessary (i do have my phone). i'm going to look at getting that WD hard drive, and just keep my HP computer for now.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
T4rFL. Have a look at polarr for editing photos on windows 10. Reasonably priced, and plenty powerful for doing most edits. Has a nice professional interface and plenty of options. I use it for main editing. If I want to add fun stuff for my son, I use KVAD + pro. With two of those programs I have most everything covered. I just downloaded windows movie maker from Softpedia. Its Offically not supported but it still works perfectly and has all the features needed to create cool videos!

t4rFL

Adventurer
T4rFL.....Hows the hp working now? also what part of FLA are you in?

i'll maybe turn it on and use it once a week. so far so good, but not as good as my home computer (which i don't expect it to be), but much better then it was before.

i'm east of orlando.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles