SOLD 2008 Jayco Baja 10y Off-Road Pop-Up Camper

speedtre

Explorer
We bought this last year from the original owner. We have used it 4 times in the past 15 months and it's looking like we won't have the time to use it much
in the near future so we are going to pass it on to someone who might get more use out of it. It was winterized when we bought it and I never dewinterized
it because we didn't want to use any of the interior water works. Has a heated outdoor shower (we've never used it), cook top that works inside and outside (we've never cooked inside the camper, previous owner said he had not either), AC (works like a champ in the FL. Keys). No furnace, but the AC had a heating element that worked great in the North GA campground with electric when it go down in the 30s. It does not have the optional indoor shower/toilet. I need to pop it up and get some better pictures and have been planning on doing that for weeks but just can't seem to get around to it...so here is the lone pic for now. Will post more if I can find the time and it doesn't sell quickly. It needs nothing to head out and camp today. Considering it's 9 YO, I'd give it a 7-8/10. $5500. Located in Atlanta, GA.

Specs can be found here.

https://www.jayco.com/tools/archive/2008-baja-ct/
IMG_20170518_182359862.jpg

Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
That's a pretty good picture you have there. It's obviously of pretty good quality. It would be fun to have some more of these high quality photos from all sides , with the tent deployed anf maybe some indoor pics. But the pic you have is nice.

Great little camper. I have one and wished it had the cargo storage area up front. Best of luck with the sale - this should make a family very happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online