2006 Tacoma Expedition Outfitted

speedtre

Explorer
No affiliation...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Toyota-Tacoma-EXCELLENT-EXPEDITION-DOUBLE-CAB-4X4-MANUAL-/201931356221

03.jpg

SwervyNinja

This car is for sale by Kings Chariot. I have had horrible dealings in the past with them as have others. They sent me an inspection sheet on the car from Toyota, but when I called Toyota to check it out they said they had no record of it. If you go online and read some reviews they are kinda fishy. I would suggest getting the car inspected in person if you are interested in buying it. They are a car dealership basically, they buy used cars and send them out to be modified. They don't even have a car lift in there facility.

speedtre

Explorer
This car is for sale by Kings Chariot. I have had horrible dealings in the past with them as have others. They sent me an inspection sheet on the car from Toyota, but when I called Toyota to check it out they said they had no record of it. If you go online and read some reviews they are kinda fishy. I would suggest getting the car inspected in person if you are interested in buying it. They are a car dealership basically, they buy used cars and send them out to be modified. They don't even have a car lift in there facility.

Good info, thanks for posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles