2001 Tacoma SR5 TRD 4x4 3.4L Manual -Eastern NC

2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD Off Road 4x4 3.4L V6 Manual Locking Diff

$9900 obo OR trade for equal value/condition 01-04 TRD 4wd Double Cab, FJZ80, or early 100 series

11taco.jpg 8taco.jpg

2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD Off-Road 3.4L V6 5-speed manual; 4WD w/ locking differential

I can't believe I am even typing this out and becoming one of those sad Dads you see on here, but it is time to sell my truck. We had our first child, and just need something bigger.
2 Meticulous owners (lots of paperwork) full synthetic oil changes regularly. All maintenance done by professionals, most of it at Toyota. I will tell the next owner like it was told to me, I will not sell this truck to someone that will not take care of it. I bought the truck in September 2013 with 218k miles on it, it now stands at 252k. The previous owner lived in Louisiana but worked in Arizona (Air Force officer) and used this as his commuter (hence the mileage). I bought it from him at Fort Bragg.

UPGRADES:
ARB Bull Bar w/ d-ring shackles and LED light bar
Warn XD9000 (look it up, this is not the cheap one) –new remote
Pro Comp 7069 Wheels (October 2015)
BRAND NEW BFG AT KO2s 265/75R16 (less than 1k miles!!! $975 value)
Bilstein Lift Kit (roughly 3” rear, 2.5” front)
K&N Cold Air Intake (brand new filter April 2017)
Custom exhaust (can't remember make, I think Borla)
Darkhorse Tail-light guards
Bushwhacker bed rail guards
Jet Chip
Grey-Wire Mod (Taco people know)
Aftermarket rear black bumper
Bed-lined and new bed mat
Pioneer touch screen LCD CD/MP3/DVD/Aux Combo
Cabela's Trail Gear Seat covers- The seats have never been actually sat on. The PO brought seat covers with him to the dealership (talk about OCD)
Will come with either Camper Shell with Thule Cross Bars or a Tool Box (both for the right offer)

Factory Options:
Cruise, PW, PDL, Tilt, Cold AC and Hot Heat

I really, truly, hate to see her go. I have tried to think of ways to keep it, but I need another car and the money to do it, so my loss is your gain. This truck is in excellent condition, but it is a 2001 so there is some slight blemishes and dings, but nothing major. I will throw in a hi-lift jack and a snorkel kit (never had a chance to install). I would not hesitate to drive this truck anywhere in the world and back leaving tomorrow. It's was built up for an Overland Trip to Labrador and Newfoundland for next year, and then the Pan-American there after. I guess it'll have to wait…

https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/6143483093.html

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94