Offroad teardrop wanted - Colorado

Jazser

Hi - not to be confused with another similar post looking for an offroad teardrop, but I am also looking for an offroad teardrop or hard sided fully offroad capable trailer. I'll be pulling it behind a late model Rubicon, so my absolute max is probably 3,000 lbs GVWR. Probably a little under that as I am in the mountains and max tow for the rubi' is 3,500 lbs.

We have been waiting for a custom build, high end trailer to be completed for 10 months, and unfortunately that didn't work out. I may tell that story in a different thread depending on how they treat us here on getting our deposit back etc. But for now I am trying to figure out a different solution. I have cash, and I want to buy the right solution...so if something out there meets our needs, I'm willing to pay a premium for it. But despite having a good sized budget to work with, I am also very value conscious and technically minded...so I'll know what I'm looking for (translation...ask a reasonable price :) But for reference, the custom build we had on order was probably going to be one of the coolest teardrops in the US. Very bummed it didn't happen.

I'm open to more basic trailers that will need modification too. Final product I'm shooting for is more like a Moby XTR or similar....hot/cold water with decent water capacity, propex heater, grey tank, storage, very large power capacity (solar/agms), pull out ARB fridge and sink...that kind of thing.

I'm serious, and ready to move immediately for the right thing.

Thanks!

west_ok

Adventurer
Have you looked into the Conqueror's? The UEV-440 pairs well with a Jeep.

eb0e53ddf364c5811a8eeb9a4efb22dd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackRubiX

Overlander
Hi I'm the regional manufacturer for So-Cal Teardrops in your area. I can answer any questions you might have. If you would like I can send you a PM with my information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior