The Prototype EarthRoamer is !!SOLD!! 10-23-17 Cummins, 15mpg, 20' long, 10' tall

joey

Observer
Can't wait to see what you start next dude!!! Congrats on selling it, it seemed like the best balance between size, livability, and capability offroad. ************ vehicle for the next owner! I am very jealous

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Congratulations on the sale. That truck and I go back a long ways and I was very pleased that it spent time with someone who had the talent and knowledge necessary to get it back into first-rate shape.

I, too, will be eager to see the next application of your skills, as well as following the new owners' adventures.

ripperj

Explorer
Congratulations on the sale. That truck and I go back a long ways and I was very pleased that it spent time with someone who had the talent and knowledge necessary to get it back into first-rate shape.

I, too, will be eager to see the next application of your skills, as well as following the new owners' adventures.

Are there any cool rigs here that you didn’t own at one time? :)
Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mattersnots

Adventurer
The funny thing is I truly believe that every one I buy will be the last. I'm heading into it again with that philosophy. At least I've finally learned to consider resale value as I do the project now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier