The Prototype EarthRoamer is !!SOLD!! 10-23-17 Cummins, 15mpg, 20' long, 10' tall

Mattersnots

Adventurer
Took a few more outside photos per request.

20170602_183211.jpg
20170602_183217.jpg
20170602_183228.jpg
20170602_183304.jpg
20170602_183315.jpg
20170602_183334.jpg

Mattersnots

Adventurer
Updating location. We are currently in Victor, ID. We will be in this area or the Teton/Yellowstone area for the next week. Colorado won't happen this trip. Reply here or send a message if you want to see the truck.

Mattersnots

Adventurer
I'm currently in White Salmon, WA. which is an hour East of Portland, OR. Will be here on and off for September and October. In November we will head South and most likely be near the tip of Baja by December.
Happy to meet you at the Portland Airport if you are serious.
tom.

Mattersnots

Adventurer
Price Reduced $49,500

Time to get serious about selling. I'll be heading South from Washington to Baja in two weeks. I'm happy to ad your location to my list of serious parties if it's close to my route. So far route will be (roughly) Bend, Reno, Southern Utah, Arizona, then Baja.

The truck is freshly serviced and ready to go.

Mattersnots

Adventurer
About the minor issues that needed to be addressed.

Somewhere along the way I stated that I had a couple of mechanical issues to deal with. They are now taken care of.

There was a transmission leak at the transfer case. It was replaced and the transmission and transfer case given a clean bill of health. The other item was the control arm bushings. When I had the steering components upgraded the shop that did it suggested I change the bushings. I did it myself a month later. Unfortunately they only lasted 4000 miles. I called the company (superlift) and got new ones sent out for free. This time I had a shop replace them. Same result, 4000 miles. The superlift guy swore up and down that their bushings were the same as they had always been. After reading of multiple failures I decided to replace my control arms with really nice heavy duty ones from hell bent steel. I recommend them, the quality is amazing and they are completely bomb proof.

Anyway, the short version of the story is that the maintenance is taken care of and the truck is ready to go. Ready enough that we are headed to Mexico in it for the winter if it doesn't sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online