The Prototype EarthRoamer is !!SOLD!! 10-23-17 Cummins, 15mpg, 20' long, 10' tall

Mattersnots

Adventurer
Interior height

I just had Sunny ask about the interior height and bed length. The height is 71" and the bed length is 77".

joey

Observer
Time to get serious about selling. I'll be heading South from Washington to Baja in two weeks. I'm happy to ad your location to my list of serious parties if it's close to my route. So far route will be (roughly) Bend, Reno, Southern Utah, Arizona, then Baja.

The truck is freshly serviced and ready to go.

Hey dude! I am definitely still interested in seeing the truck. Lemme know when you're in Southern Utah through Baja.

nocoastxj

Sounds like a lot of consideraiton was given to the front steering/suspension system.

I have a 97 Ram 2500/FWC Granby with some upgraded steering components but dealing with that wander still. What was done on this one?

Sorry to glom on to this post...good luck with sale, super sweet setup!

Mattersnots

Adventurer
Sounds like a lot of consideraiton was given to the front steering/suspension system.

I have a 97 Ram 2500/FWC Granby with some upgraded steering components but dealing with that wander still. What was done on this one?

Sorry to glom on to this post...good luck with sale, super sweet setup!

I did a write up on my blog about the steering components here. Short story is that all of the stock steering was replaced with custom tubing and heim joints. It wasn't cheap, but worth it if you are keeping your truck long term. I also have a borg warner steering shaft, new steering box, and pump.

Mattersnots

Adventurer
The weather is chasing me south from Bend. I'll be in Reno Thursday through Saturday if anyone wants to see this thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I'd love to check out the rig if you swing through Bend. I've got plenty of room/privacy on the property if you want to hookup for a bit or refill on your way through.

Mattersnots

Adventurer
Thanks for the interest guys. I'm still in Reno and have a sale pending. I'll update here when I know more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Mattersnots

Adventurer
The truck sold yesterday to a very nice couple in the Tahoe area. I'm happy it went to a good home and will continue to be used to it's potential.

Stay tuned for the next build.

gdaut

Congratulations. Bummer for me, as the spouse was actually quite interested in that vehicle. "Real" Roamers - in addition to being sort of expensive - are just way too big. Oh well, there will be others.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles